Whether your goal is to improve and maintain your general health, to obtain relief from pain, to manage stress, to support your fitness activities, to feel relaxation and sense of well-being, at Massage Therapy by Alexis you will gain a natural sense of balance for the mind, body, and spirit.
-I am trained in a variety of modalities, including:
Deep Tissue Massage
Table Thai Massage
Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Hot Stone Therapy Massage
-For detailed information on each modality click on the "Services & Rates" page; and for more information on me click on the "About Me" page.
Benefits of Massage Therapy:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow of the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
If you would like to set up an appointment with me, click on "Contact Me" for that information.
"I've had hundreds of massages by numerous therapist, but Alexis gave me the best message I've ever had. I highly recommend you to call her for the experience of your life!" -Mary Adair
"I would like to speak about the very wonderful experience I have had with Alexis. She has helped to alleviate my lower back pains and discomfort. She has made me a firm believer in her ability to heal your pain and discomfort. I highly recommend her to everyone! Go see her even if you just want to enjoy a relaxing massage; she has hands of magic and will make you melt away on the table." -Josh Shook
"Alexis, gave me the best massge I've ever had. Â I moved here about two months ago, and I've been to other massage therapists, but she is the only one who has been able to give me the pressure I need. I recommend Alexis to anyone who needs pressure and wants a in depth massage." -Cindy Parker
"Alexis is the Best! I highly recommend her massages. She is a very kind and caring person that can provide a wonderful relaxing massage experience." Tonya Cabaniss
"One of the best! Make an appointment now." -Tina Jones
"Friendly and professional, helped with back pain." -Jason Davenport
"Great therapist highly recommend!" -Willie Bee
"I'm reluctant to share her information because she's SO good and I selfishly don't want her to book up each week, haha! Buuuut Alexis is the absolute best and works in Greenville and Farmville." - Theresa Barefield